Monday, November 07, 2005

The Wall - Digital Graffiti playground



"The Wall," which debuted this week, lets site visitors choose their canvases -- anything from the back of a bus, to a messenger bag, to a person's upper arm. Then they can use the provided stencils, images, text and colors to create virtual graffiti artwork. Sprite-related imagery like lemons and limes, along with the brand-associated colors like yellow and green, feature prominently in teens' toolkits. While people create their graffiti or look at others' work, Sprite digital spokesperson "Miles Thirst" pops up occasionally to comment. Humm...we wonder if this will get any backlash like the Marc Ecko game. It's almost the same concept. The Marc Ecko game was pushed back until 2006 so that it wouldn't get over shaowed by the launch of the Xbox 360.

thewall.msn.com

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hi Sneaker15,

I see you share my interest in go download software. Your input would mean a lot to me. If you would be so kind to visit my site and give me your feedback, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mike

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...



Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Virtual Graffiti Wall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home