Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Google your way the Best thing ever

Ok so I'm a e-mail list junkie. I sign up for just about every e-mailing list you can think of. I love information! I can't really get enough of it. Well a friend at work told me to try out personal Google. Well Google just keeps doing it! I was first amazed at how easy it was to add my favorite pages/websites that I read daily. Then they have this cool thing when you can easily drag and drop the information modules. So now all the news sites that I ready via e-mail in the morning are all on 1 page with the relevent headers. And I moved the sites I read the most at the top. So it's like I can see EVERYTHING on one page. Google is AMAZING!

Then I watch http://video.google.com/chris.html

And they AMAZE me again! The video played SMOOTHLY! No rebuffering, it was a LARGE window and the audio was good. Now if they only had the first new episode of Desperate Housewives which everyone said totally confused them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home